Visit to Ribera del Duero wineries
The Douro has managed to place itself on the podium of the most prestigious wine regions in the world. So much so that the wine menus of the most renowned restaurants cannot fail to include a wine from this area.
We are talking about red wines made from the native grape variety of the area: Tinto Fino (Tempranillo). These are fleshy, succulent wines, with silky tannins that make you fall in love with them. Delicious in their youth but with a great capacity for ageing if you want to drink them after a few years.
At Taca de vi we want you to get to know some of the most renowned wineries through our private tour guided by a sommelier. But above all, we want you to discover the secrets behind the quality of these wines.
- 8h – The sommelier will pick you up at your hotel in Madrid and drive you in a comfortable car/van. During the trip, he will explain and introduce you to Ribera del Duero, its history, winemaking tradition, current context, etc.
- 10h – Visit to the first winery, with explanation of the history, winemaking tradition, winemaking process and final tasting of their wines.
- 12h – Tasting at the second winery with snacks. There will be no visit to the facilities.
- 13.30h – Lunch in a restaurant (Premium tour), or tasting and lunch in the third winery. A good lunch will be served while the tasting takes place.
- 16h – Return to Madrid.
- 18h – Arrival at the hotel.
- 2 persons: 390€ p.p.
- 3 persons: 350€ p.p.
- 4 persons: 320€ p.p.
- 5 persons: 290€ p.p.
- 6 persons: 270€ p.p.
- 7 persons: 250€ p.p.
- 8 persons: 230€ p.p.
- +9 persons: ask for a quote
- 2 persons: 335€ p.p.
- 3 persons: 255€ p.p.
- 4 persons: 225€ p.p.
- 5 persons: 205€ p.p.
- 6 persons: 195€ p.p.
- 7 persons: 175€ p.p.
- 8 persons: 165€ p.p.
- +9 persons: ask for a quote.
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Guided tour of 2-3 wineries and tasting of at least 2 wines.
- Full lunch at the third winery or in a traditional restaurant.
- Comfortable car / van.
- Private sommelier guide, a perfect connoisseur of the area, its wines and its history.
- Emilio Moro
- Abadia Retuerta
- Cepa 21
- Finca Villacreces
- Dominio de Cair
- Viña Pedrosa
- Ismael Arroyo
- Félix Callejo
More than 10 years of satisfied customers
Book the winery tour in Ribera del Duero
We will organise a private tour where you can feel the texture of the soil in the vineyard, smell the wine in the cellar or listen to the winemaker’s experience and stories.
Tours we offer in other locations
If you are not from Madrid or are planning to visit other places in Spain, Taca de Vi also offers private tours in the following locations: