One more year (and there are already 6), Taca de vi has been present at the famous cell phone fair Mobile World Congress, which takes place in Barcelona every year at the end of February.
This year up to 5 companies we have entrusted our services to organize wine tastings and gastronomic receptions either inside or outside of the fair.
It is true that the tastings outside the fair (in hotels or restaurants) our clients ask us to organize the usual format of a classic tasting, people sitting around a table (to later dine in the same space). However, when they ask us to do a tasting inside the fair, it has nothing to do with the classic format.
Wine reception for events
In the MWC there are thousands of people in movement, there are hundreds of booths and everyone wants to do business. People are standing, moving from one place to another and just few minutes to be with a single client. How do companies retain their regular customers and attract new ones? Wine, gastronomy and music come into play: the wine reception.
And it is that for fairs and events where informal meetings are held while standing, what is sought is to retain the customer with a glass of good wine and something delicious to nibble. In Taca de vi we are specialized in organizing this kind of events and adapting our services to the demands of each client. We take care of:
– Premium wine selection and sommelier service
– Jamón ibérico (Iberian ham) and ham cutter
– Cured cheeses selection
– Light flamenco guitar
– Professional waiters
– Wine glasses
– Wine technical data sheets
– Random equipment: napkins, dishes, ice buckets, etc.
Wine reception at MWC 2018
On the basis that Taca de vi is specialized in tastings, organizing events around wine and we are a team of sommeliers, the wines we select for this fair (because clients ask us to do so) are Premium wines (mid-high range and high range). For our clients it is very important to give good impression and offer the highest quality in order to build customer loyalty. In this sense, the ham we offer is always Iberian (bait or acorn) and the cheeses have a medium-long aging time.
These are the companies we have worked with this year, the wine reception we have designed and the wines selected:
– La Florens 2015 (Josep Grau Viticultor / DO Montsant)
– Thalarn 2014 (Castell d’Encús / DO Costers del Segre)
– Abel Mendoza Selección Personal 2015 (Abel Mendoza / DOC Rioja)
– Aalto 2015 (Bodega Aalto / DO Ribera del Duero)
– Salanques 2015 (Mas Doix / DOQ Priorat)
– Clos d’Agón 2007 (Mas Gil / DO Empordà)
– Remírez de Ganuza reserva 2009 (Remírez de Ganuza / DOC Rioja)
– Tros blanc 2014 (Alfredo Arribas / DO Montsant)
– Sabaté i Coca reserva familiar 2010 (Celler Castellroig / Cava)
– Clos Abella 2013 (Marco Abella / DOQ Priorat)
– La Font Voltada 2015 (Codorniu-Raventós / DO Costers del Segre)
– Rioja Alta 904 Gran Reserva 2007 (Rioja Alta / DOC Rioja)
– Hacienda Monasterio reserva 2013 (Hacienda Monasterio / DO Ribera del Duero)
– Porrera vi de vila 2012 (Vall Llach / DOQ Priorat)
– Sot Lefriec 2012 (Alemany i Corrió / DO Penedès)
– Artadi Valdeginés 2015 (Bodegas Artadi / Rioja)
– La Calma 2012 (Can Ràfols dels Caus / DO Penedès)
– Mas Via 2004 (Mestres / Cava)